Terms and Conditions
1. ABOUT THE SITE
You acknowledge that although some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that is provided to you on the Site (including Information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession, the provision of such Information does not create a medical professional/patient relationship, and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is provided to assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner.
2. THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE:
All information and material on this web site is furnished for informational purposes only. No information provided in this site may be considered medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for advice, diagnosis, or treatment of a health problem, disease, or for prescribing any medication. The information may not be relevant for your individual situation and may be misinterpreted. Always seek the advice of your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication, nutritional, herbal supplement, or adopting any treatment for a health problem. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Healing Point Acupuncture website or blog.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND IN ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM OR PROVIDED THROUGH MAHC IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SITE. DO NOT USE THE SITE FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY CALL 911. YOUR USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, doctors, dentists, health care providers, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Site. If you rely on any of the Information provided by the Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
3. NO DOCTOR PATIENT RELATIONSHIP
No licensed medical professional/patient relationship is created by using information provided by or through the use of the Site or through any other communications from MAHC including, not limited to “Booking an Appointment”, links to other sites.
As part of the registration process, you will provide an e-mail address and create a password. These are your credentials for accessing the Services that are only available to members (“Credentials”). You should keep your Credentials private and not share your Credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for notifying us if your password has been hacked or stolen. You may notify us by sending an email to [email protected]
5. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
You are responsible for all use of the Site and for all use of your Credentials, including use by others to whom you have given your Credentials. You may use the Site and the Services for lawful, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site or the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- copy, modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site, its content or materials and/or the Services;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site and/or the Services or in or on any content or other material obtained via the Site and/or the Services;
- use any robot, crawler, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services;
- access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews related to the health care industry or Providers;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site and/or the Services;
- fraudulently misuse the Services by scheduling an appointment with MAHC which you have no intention of keeping;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph; or
- use any means, including software means, to conduct web scraping of any portion of the Site, its content or materials and/or the Services.
8. CHANGES TO THE SERVICES
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site may include links to other websites, including links provided as automated search results. In the unlikely events where some of these sites may contain materials that are deemed objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You understand that these links are provided for your convenience only and do not mean that we endorse these sites or the products and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other sites.
10. ADDITIONAL TERMS
Trackback from your site.